The University of Nicosia Medical School places research at the core of its academic activities and is committed to the promotion of medical research for the benefit of both the national and international community. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Post-doctoral Research Fellow with relevant academic qualifications and research experience in the field of Medical Education to actively support ongoing and new research programmes. The duration of the post is 2-3 years.
- PhD (in Medical Education or a related field)
- Post-doctoral research experience (in Medical Education)
- Publication record (in Medical Education and/or related fields)
- Write research proposals for funded and non-funded research
- Carry out independent research
- Supervise PhD students
- Write papers for publications
Applications should include:
- A cover letter stating the post-doctoral position for which the candidate is applying
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a full list of publications
- A one-page research statement describing previous and current research as well as future plans
- Two references
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application to [email protected] by Friday July 16th, 2021.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Medical Education with reference number PD21ME01 in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.