Academic Staff | UNIC Medical School | The position will remain open until is filled.
The University of Nicosia Medical School is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic faculty members committed to student-centered learning and high-quality research. We are currently inviting applications for a full-time Academic Position in Physiology at the rank of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor.
- PhD Degree in Physiology or related field
- Teaching Experience in Physiology or related subjects
- Research Experience and Publication Record relevant to the desired rank
- Participate in interdisciplinary teams to deliver effective and engaging Physiology courses
- Design innovative learning activities and foster interprofessional learning opportunities for Medicine and Veterinary Medicine students
- Conduct research in areas of interest and contribute to scholarly publications
- Fulfil administrative duties related to academic programs and departmental needs
- Engage in community outreach activities to promote the School’s mission
Applications should include:
- A Cover letter clearly indicating the faculty position applied for (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor)
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including a complete list of publications
- A one-page research statement outlining previous and current research endeavours, as well as future plans
- A one-page description of teaching experience, including innovative approaches and methodologies employed
- Two Reference Letters from academic or professional contacts familiar with the candidate’s work
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your complete application to [email protected]
Please indicate in the subject line of your email that you are applying for the Academic Position in Physiology with the reference number F23PHY01.
The position will remain open until filled. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the University of Nicosia Medical School.