- This event has passed.
Medical School Seminars in India
May 11 - May 20
Learn more about studying Medicine or Nursing in Cyprus
A representative of the University of Nicosia will present seminars in cities across India on the advantages of studying Medicine or Nursing in Cyprus, a stable, economically advanced member of the European Union (EU).
ALL ARE WELCOME!
The University of Nicosia
- Largest university in Southern Europe that teaches primarily in English
- First and largest Medical School in Cyprus
- Modern campus and first class facilities
6-Year Undergraduate Doctor of Medicine Degree
- Graduate with an internationally accredited Doctor of Medicine degree awarded by the University of Nicosia
4-Year St George’s, University of London Graduate Entry MBBS
- Graduate with a UK Primary Medical Degree from St George’s, University of London
- Opportunity to complete Years 3 and 4 of Clinical Training in Baltimore, USA
- Graduate with a Nursing degree recognised in all EU countries.
- Financial Needs Scholarships are available for both medical degree programs
- Academic scholarships are also available for high achieving Graduate Entry MBBS applicants
WORK RIGHTS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- Foreign students can work up to 20 hours per week.
- An EU directive due to come into force in May 2018, will allow all foreign students who graduate from a university in the EU zone to remain in the EU for nine months following graduation to seek employment or start a business
|Friday 11th May||Mumbai|
|Saturday 12th May||Ahmedabad|
|Sunday 13th May||Jaipur|
|Friday 18th May||Chandigarh|
|Saturday 19th May||Delhi|
|Sunday 20th May||Hyderabad|
|*To register, and for details of time and place: [email protected]|