The Dermatology Society
- Building an international community within the university that shares and adopts best practices within dermatology and venereology.
- Collaboration, capitalizing on one another’s knowledge and expertise for the benefit of all.
- We maintain that everybody has something to contribute, involving as many people as possible to maximize impact.
- Help students gain a better understanding of the day-to-day of dermatologists.
- Help students participate in activities related to Dermatology.
- To foster and develop the interest of students in the field of Dermatology through providing volunteering opportunities, launching lecture series with faculty speakers or other dermatologists of different sub-specialties and having community outreach.