1. A medical degree granted by an institution recognised in the country where it is offered.
2. Evidence of current registration with the relevant medical council.
3. You must be involved in clinical practice throughout the duration of your enrolment in the programme.
4. Evidence of English proficiency is required as follows:
6.5 overall in the IELTS (with 6.5 in writing and a minimum of 6.0 in all other elements)
Or: 213 overall in the computer-based TOEFL (550 paper based, 79 internet based),
Or: grade 5 in the GCSE (or B with the old grading system),
Or: a score of 5 in English in the International Baccalaureate Standard Level (SL),
Or: a score of 8 in English in the European Baccalaureate.
Students holding a degree from the UK, USA, Canada (from English speaking provinces), Australia and New Zealand & Ireland are exempt from this requirement.
5. Two (2) professional reference letters.
6. An interview either in person or through video conference, which assesses your professional ability and commitment, empathy, initiative and resilience, communication skills, organisational and problem-solving skills, and teamwork.