- Medical Education
- Post-doctoral research experience
- Publication record
- Cover letter stating the post-doctoral position for which the candidate is applying
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a full list of publications
- A one-page research statement describing previous and current research as well as future plans
- Two references
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application to [email protected] by April 24, 2019.
Please indicate that you are applying for the Post-doctoral Research Fellows position in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be supporting the work of the Finance team.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping support
- Student service support on finance related issues
- Relevant work experience in accounting department or similar role. Additional work experience in a customer service related role will be considered an advantage
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or in related field with accounting qualifications (LCCI)
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to [email protected] by Monday 22nd April 2019.
What will you do? You will enact specific roles of patients with different clinical problems (e.g. asthma, back ache, heart problems, etc.) and you will be trained to give direct feedback to medical students on their performance.
Complete and submit your application form by 14th June 2019. The application form can be downloaded by clicking here.
After submitting your application form, your application will be reviewed and upon successful screening you will be invited to attend a 3-hour training session.
During the 3-hour training session you will learn how the clinical communication sessions are taught as well as how to give feedback to students. You will be given written patient scenarios and you will be observed performing the role and you will be evaluated based on your performance.
Upon successful completion of the training, you will be offered a Service Level Agreement with the University of Nicosia Medical School.
Once you join our team you will be invited to participate in different sessions throughout the Academic Year on an ad-hoc basis, based on our demands and your availability.
If you’re interested in joining our team please send your application form at [email protected] .
For any questions you may contact Ms Eliana Christoforou, SP Coordinator, at 22471989.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.