What will you do? You will enact specific roles of patients with different clinical problems (e.g. asthma, back ache, heart problems, etc.) and you will be trained to give direct feedback to medical students on their performance.
Complete and submit your application form. The application form can be downloaded by clicking here.
After submitting your application form, your application will be reviewed and upon successful screening you will be invited to attend a 3-hour training session.
During the 3-hour training session you will learn how the clinical communication sessions are taught as well as how to give feedback to students. You will be given written patient scenarios and you will be observed performing the role and you will be evaluated based on your performance.
Upon successful completion of the training, you will be offered a Service Level Agreement with the University of Nicosia Medical School.
Once you join our team you will be invited to participate in different sessions throughout the Academic Year on an ad-hoc basis, based on our demands and your availability.
If you’re interested in joining our team please send your application form at [email protected] .
For any questions you may contact Ms Eliana Christoforou, SP Coordinator, at 22471989.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.
- This position is responsible for supporting the recruitment of students from around the world in order to achieve the Medical School’s enrolment targets.
Applications are invited from candidates who have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role, particularly in sales or marketing
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both oral and written
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to travel overseas when necessary
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post in English to [email protected] by Tuesday, 26th February 2019.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.