What will you do? You will enact specific roles of patients with different clinical problems (e.g. asthma, back ache, heart problems, etc.) and you will be trained to give direct feedback to medical students on their performance.
Complete and submit your application form. The application form can be downloaded by clicking here.
After submitting your application form, your application will be reviewed and upon successful screening you will be invited to attend a 3-hour training session.
During the 3-hour training session you will learn how the clinical communication sessions are taught as well as how to give feedback to students. You will be given written patient scenarios and you will be observed performing the role and you will be evaluated based on your performance.
Upon successful completion of the training, you will be offered a Service Level Agreement with the University of Nicosia Medical School.
Once you join our team you will be invited to participate in different sessions throughout the Academic Year on an ad-hoc basis, based on our demands and your availability.
If you’re interested in joining our team please send your application form at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any questions you may contact Ms Eliana Christoforou, SP Coordinator, at 22471989.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.
The University of Nicosia Medical School is seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the post of:
Senior Registry Officer
The successful candidate will be supporting the work of the Registry team.
- Administration and maintenance of student records
- Processing of routine student requests
- Processing of student data for the preparation of reports
- Coordination with academic and administrative staff for the provision of student support
- Participation in all Registry activities where administrative support is required
- Relevant work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role with minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree (minimum) – postgraduate studies an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SPSS)
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a diverse team of professionals
- Attention to detail
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to email@example.com by Friday 24th August 2018.
Job Description: As a member of the Medical School’ s Student Service Centre team, which provides customer service to students for non-academic issues, you will play an important role in facilitating the enrolment of students, ensuring their retention and contributing to their well-being through activities and support. You will also coordinate our engagement with Medical School alumni across the globe and contribute to our social media.
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Support new and current students with matters related to living and studying in Cyprus such as accommodation, the visa process, student clubs/societies, and more
- Coordinate the Medical School’s Alumni activity
- Contribute to social media for the Medical School including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Meet prospective students, and answer student and parent questions, providing excellent customer service in person, telephone and email
- Organise student activities and events
- Oversee the process of student documentation requests
- Handle student suggestions via the Suggestion Box
- Handle student insurance documentation and claims
Skills and experience:
- At least two years’ experience in the customer service sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to manage social media groups
- Experience at an international university is an advantage
- Outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and team work abilities
- Excellent organizational and problem solving capabilities
A Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field is required, with a Master’s degree being an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary, 13th salary and benefits in a challenging and fulfilling work environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 20th August 2018.