The Medical School is seeking well-qualified and motivated professionals to join our team for the posts of:
- HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
To provide support in the human resource functions such as recruitment, staffing, training and development, and performance monitoring for faculty and administrative staff.
The HR Officer will report to the Human Resources Manager of the Medical School.
- CLINICAL PLACEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
This position is responsible for the effective administration and co-ordination of the clinical placements and community visits for MBBS and MD students, in conjunction with the Academic Leads and the Course Director.
Applications are invited from candidates who have:
- Previous experience related to the post
- An undergraduate degree
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post/s, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19th May 2017.